Friday, July 30, 2010

Hormones

This is what I think of hormones: if they were a person I would never invite them to a party. If I saw them on the street I would kick them in the shins. On a particularly bad day I would run over them with a caterpillar tractor.

They are sneaky evil-doers who make you think you are crazy, and they actually do make you crazy and you say mean horrible things and you shake over spilled coffee and cry when you misplace your keys and have waves of rage wash over you for no reason whatsoever and I just know they are watching and laughing maniacally, the horrid little beasts.

I really wish they were a person. I want to smack them in the face.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to watch empowering shows with you and shift our feelings about our hormones. I share your feelings, though I think it's a classic case of "kill the messenger." Poor hormones. It's not their fault we're stifling our birthing centers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely time for a a nice drink and a girly movie. Or just girlie conversation.

    ReplyDelete