Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh no inspiration

I hate the feeling of being empty. Uninspired. Like my friend Jenn says, "I feel like an empty husk." Except she is referring to the lack of energy she feels in her muscles. I frantically flip through "Home and Garden magazines. Simple Living. Body and Soul." I will become zen. I will throw out all my clutter. I will burn and purge. I will become organized. I should take more walks. I will take more walks. I will eat more kale. I will rise with the sun. "Savour, Seattle Metropolitan, Oprah , Coastal Living..." I will find a little spark to ignite me in these pictures and meaty quips of articles! I will fan it into a flame!! I will be interesting, I will be interested! I will create! A song as good as Tom Waits, a poem that rivals cummings, I want to write a Fairy Tale!!

*I examine myself sceptically* And my lesser side comes out instead and entices me to eat ice cream.
The moon is not right for you.

I feel like an empty husk.

No comments:

Post a Comment